Shisato Prism 4.5" off-set handles, bent thumb & convex blades
Shisato shears are used by top hair stylists. They hold their edge and are a superb choice for effortless cutting within a wide range of techniques, including dry cutting and slide cutting. They feature high quality manufacturing and Japanese stainless steel.
The Shisato brand has been put to the test and continues to maintain an excellent reputation in the industry for over 35 years. High quality hairdressing shears for professional quality stylists.
The Shisato Prism is a professionally manufactured short hair cutting shear in the 4.5 inch size:
- Lifetime Warranty against faulty materials or workmanship
- High quality hand-forged shear - forged in Japan, finished in Korea
- Japanese Hitachi 440-C stainless steel
- Off-set, lightweight cutting shear with narrow tips that is excellent for point cutting
- Convex edge and hollow-ground blades for smooth cutting
- Available in 4.5" size for the stylists who prefer a shorter, lighter shear
- Gold screw tension system
- Medium sized finger holes with a slight bent in the thumb for comfort
- Stays sharp and holds its edge
Click here to view the whole catalogue, we highly recommend it! Anything can be ordered in for you, just let me know.