Dynasty No-Line Thinner (silver dial, not crystal as in photo) - 5.75", 25 teeth, off-set handles, bent thumb
Shop for Dynasty hair styling shears that are affordable, good quality, stylish shears for the budget conscious stylist. Inexpensive shears that perform well for hair stylists and cut easily through hair.
Dynasty’s stay sharp and can be sharpened - many cheap shears on the market do not stay sharp. The Dynasty shears hold their edge and have been a good brand for discount shears. Most popular Dynasty shear is the Dynasty Iris. The Dynasty Iris scissor comes in 5", 5.5", 6", 15 teeth, 33 teeth, 7" shear, and now a swivel thumb.
The Dynasty No-Line is an affordable, good quality thinner that does not leave a cut line in the hair:
- Lifetime Warranty against faulty materials or workmanship
- The back blade of this thinner is a solid blade that is blunt; therefore, when you cut with it, it does not leave a perceptible cut line in the hair
- A time saver because you do not have to blend in your thinning cut lines
- Japanese 440C Hitachi stainless steel, forged shear, handmade in China
- Comfortable offset handle design with slightly bent thumb
- Shortened, wider finger rest for comfort and control
- Convex edge on teeth (back blade is blunt) and hollow ground blades - glides smoothly through the hair and doesn’t leave a cut line
- Silver click dial (not crystal as in photo)adjustable click tension system - easy tension adjustment
- Thinner available in 25 teeth, length is 5.75"
Click here to view the whole catalogue, we highly recommend it! Anything can be ordered in for you, just let me know.