Debut B - 5.0", opposed handles, bent thumb and convex blades
The Debut Scissor line offers great value shears that are affordable and stay sharp. The Debut Shear Line includes swivels, double swivels, black and rainbow shears, chunkers, texturizers, thinners, and much more.
Some of the Debut shears are forged in Korea and some are cast in Taiwan with Japanese 440C stainless steel. The Debut line has been in production for 20 years and has been an excellent choice for hair stylists.
The Debut B features a conservative opposing grip handle with a severely bent thumb hole, which allows the stylist to drop her wrist and elbow, therefore relieving stress:
- Lifetime Warranty against faulty materials or workmanship
- Japanese 440C stainless steel, cast in Taiwan
- Ergonomic design allows stylist to drop shoulder and elbow for effortless cutting with extreme bent thumb ring
- Great for a stylist who is used to a traditional shear, but now needs an ergonomic alternative
- Features beautiful blue gems on the top of the handle
- Convex edge and hollow-ground blades for smooth cutting
- Also available in 5.5" to order in
Click here to view the whole catalogue, we highly recommend it! Anything can be ordered in for you, just let me know.