Debut Bella - 5.5", opposed handles, bent thumb and convex blades.
The Debut Scissor line offers great value shears that are affordable and stay sharp. The Debut Shear Line includes swivels, double swivels, black and rainbow shears, chunkers, texturizers, thinners, and much more.
Some of the Debut shears are forged in Korea and some are cast in Taiwan with Japanese 440C stainless steel. The Debut line has been in production for 20 years and has been an excellent choice for hair stylists.
The Debut Bella is a lovely shear that features earth-tone gems in amber, blue, and green, arranged beautifully on the finger hole of this great-quality hair shear:
- Lifetime Warranty against faulty materials or workmanship
- Beautiful amber, blue, and green marquise and oval shaped gems are on top of the scissor finger hole
- Top of the finger hole is 4 times wider than the normal shear finger hole
- Decorative finger hole looks like gorgeous jewellery ring
- Amber jewel dial with external click plate tension system for easy tension adjustment
- Slightly bent thumb hole enables stylist to drop elbow and straighten wrist for better comfort
- Medium weight and medium-sized finger holes
- Great quality shear, Japanese 440C stainless steel, cast in Taiwan, convex-concave cutting blade for smooth cutting
- Debut Bella shear comes in 5" and 6" lengths to order in.
Click here to view the whole catalogue, we highly recommend it! Anything can be ordered in for you, just let me know.